Datashift is a very fast growing consultancy team with a focus on delivering solutions that answer business questions with data and facts. For our Data Governance practice, we are looking for a skilled Senior Consultant with hands-on experience in the field of Data Governance. Somebody who knows and understands the values and can convey it to upper management & stakeholders alike.
Do you have 3 to 5 years of experience of which at least 2 to 3 years in the field of data governance or strategic data roadmaps; or in (IT) audit and process analysis. And the prospect of helping to grow a company that believes in together creating an impact with Data at our customers sounds good? Then we are delighted to receive your personal application and we’ll contact you for an interview and a (virtual) cup of coffee.
- Support clients in their journey towards becoming data driven by bridging the gap between business and technology;
- Able to understand the strategic goals of a company, pinpoint the value of data and understand + communicate the role and value of Data Governance in this regard;
- Translate the above in a clear well defined roadmap and understand which approach to use when (pilots & pocs vs roadmap);
- You are responsible for the overall quality of delivery and coaching of your more junior colleagues;
- Participate in customer advisory on the set-up of data departments and teams (incl. defining roles and responsibilities).
- Master degree in the field of Business Economics, Business Analytics or Information Management;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in consulting or service-oriented environments of which at least 2 in the area of data governance;
- Experience with Collibra (projects) is a plus;
- Able to deliver high profile activities against tight deadlines;
- Outstanding problem solving skills;
- Knowledge of data landscapes within an organization and understand the end to end dataflows (source to output / consumer);
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment;
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French and English.
Your Growth Path
- Datashift is a firm believer in growing through it's people. We will guide and support you providing a multitude of opportunities to develop and grow in the direction you want. However we equally believe that it's you who takes ownership of your growth. That's why we give you the tools and the driving seat, it's up to you to grab it;
- In this particular role, we expect you to become a leading member of the competence center within your domain. Not only developing your own skills but coaching and guiding more junior (in this matter) colleagues;
- Datashift is a fast growing company where opportunities to deepen your expertise or widen your horizon by taking on new responsibilities are a given.
- A highly entrepreneurial team where initiatives are highly valued and room is given to grow;
- A no-nonsense working environment where you will have a direct impact and deliver meaningful results (whilst having a lot of fun);
- Excellent terms of employment;
- Joining a fast growing company means growing together with it: learn new skills, take a variety of responsibilities and opportunities that continuously present themselves;
- Fringe benefits including continuous training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas;
- The opportunity to grow together with Datashift in terms of capabilities as well as financial benefits;
- Want to found out a bit more on how our CEO looks at working together? Take a look at his blogpost!
Interested or do you have further questions? Feel free to reach out to +32 496 89 50 64 or email@example.com.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to fuel our future growth. Do you have a Bachelor or Master Degree combined with a first experience and a feeling in finding the right candidates?... Read more
Business & Technology Analyst
At Datashift, we are always looking for skilled consultants and right now, we are hiring a Business & Technology Analyst. Have you recently graduated with a master’s degree and eager to have an... Read more
Junior Data Engineer
At Datashift, we are always looking for skilled consultants and right now, we are hiring a Junior Data Engineer. Have you recently graduated with a master’s degree and eager to have a true impact o... Read more
At Datashift, we are always looking for skilled consultants who can bridge the gap between data and business. Right now, we are hiring a Project Manager. Have you got experience in managing project... Read more