Datashift is a very fast growing consultancy team with a focus on delivering solutions that answer business questions with data and facts. For our Data Governance practice, we are looking for a skilled Data Quality Analyst with hands-on experience in the field of Data Quality. Somebody who understands the underlying business values in client requirements and can translate them into data quality solutions.
Do you have 3 to 5 years of experience of which at least 2 to 3 years in the field of Data Quality or Data Management in general? Does the prospect of growing along with a company that believes in together creating an impact at our customers sound good? Then we are delighted to receive your personal application and we’ll contact you for an interview and a (virtual) cup of coffee.
- Support clients in their journey towards becoming data driven by bridging the gap between business and technology;
- Understand client requirements and translate them into data quality solutions;
- Design pragmatic data quality solutions in line with the data management principles
- Support data stewards in performing root cause analysis for data quality issues
- Define best common way of working for data governance and data quality practices
- Train key users
- Support project manager in roll-out of data governance and data quality solutions
- Participate in advisory of clients on the set-up of data departments and teams (incl. defining roles and responsibilities)
- Master degree in the field of Business Economics, Business Analytics or Information Management;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in consulting or service-oriented environments of which at least 2 in the area of data quality
- Experience with data governance and data quality tools is a plus;
- Experience in Data quality implementations (procedure, reporting & alerting,...) and technical lineage is required;
- You are familiar with the Data Qualtiy management principles (DMBOK);
- Able to deliver high profile activities against tight deadlines;
- Outstanding problem solving skills;
- Knowledge of data landscapes within an organization and understand the end to end dataflows (source to output / consumer);
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment;
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French and English;
Your Growth Path
Datashift is a firm believer in growing through it's people. We will guide and support you providing a multitude of opportunities to develop and grow in the direction you want. However we equally believe that it's you who takes ownership of your growth. That's why we give you the tools but put you in the driver seat, it's up to you to grab it.
The good thing? Datashift is a fast growing company where opportunities to deepen your expertise or widen your horizon by taking on new responsibilities are a given.
- A highly entrepreneurial team where initiatives are highly valued and room is given to grow;
- A no-nonsense working environment where you will have a direct impact and deliver meaningful results (whilst having a lot of fun);
- Excellent terms of employment;
- Joining a fast growing company means growing together with it: learn new skills, take a variety of responsibilities and opportunities that continuously present themselves
- Fringe benefits including continuous training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas;
- The opportunity to grow together with Datashift in terms of capabilities as well as financial benefits.
- Want to found out a bit more about our CEO's view on working together? Take a look at his blogpost! Six years Datashift - Three lessons learnt
Interested or do you have further questions? Feel free to reach out to +32 496 89 50 64 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Medior Data Governance Engineer
Have you graduated with a master’s degree, already 2 to 5 years of experience in data governance and/or data management and are you eager to have an everlasting impact on clients? Do you want to bu... Read more
Business & Technology Analyst
At Datashift, we are always looking for skilled consultants and right now, we are hiring a Business & Technology Analyst. Have you recently graduated with a master’s degree and eager to have an... Read more
Datashift is a very fast growing consultancy team with a focus on delivering solutions that answer business questions with data and facts. For one of our fastest growing practices, we are looking f... Read more
Junior Data Governance Engineer
Datashift is a very fast growing consultancy team with a focus on delivering solutions that answer business questions with data and facts. For one of our current projects we are looking to strength... Read more