As the data revolution continues in full force, companies across different industries are focusing on leveraging the value of their data. At Datashift we are looking for a data scientist to help these companies achieve impactful results.
You will be part of a multidiscliplinary team with a strong entrepreneurial spirit. In your role as data scientist you will be responsible for translating various business needs into scalable analytical solutions. You like to learn and can easily adapt to a fast-changing environment. You enjoy using your creativity when facing complex problems.
- Understand client objectives and translate them into data intelligence solutions;
- Explain analytical solutions in a clear, concise and actionable manner towards business and technical stakeholders
- Data wrangling: extract, clean and transform data in order to build simple to complex Machine Learning models
- Build analytical models (prediction, simulation, forecasting, classification...) with focus on answering business needs;
- Advise business and IT how data science can be implemented in order to solve business problems by using concrete MVP's
- Work together with data engineers to ensure your results are put in production;
- Coach other Data Scientists
- Master Degree in the field of Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Information Management, Engineering or any related field;
- 2 to 5 years of experience in solving analytical problems;
- An excellent mix of statistical knowledge, programming skills and business focus;
- Experience in building data solution with Python/AWS or equivalent;
- Experience in Spark, TensorFlow, PyTorch, SQL, MongoDB, Docker or Kubernetes is a plus
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment;Fluent in Dutch and/or French and English
- A highly entrepreneurial team;
- A no-nonsense working environment with a focus on high quality;
- Excellent terms of employment;
- Fringe benefits including continuous training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas;
- The opportunity to grow together with Datashift in terms of capabilities as well as financial benefits.
Interested or do you have further questions? Feel free to reach out to +32 496 89 50 64 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Medior Data engineer
Datashift is a very fast growing consultancy team with a focus focus on delivering solutions that answer business questions with data and facts. For one of our fastest growing practices, we are loo... Read more
Senior MS Azure Consultant
Datashift is a very fast growing consultancy team with a focus on delivering solutions that answer business questions with data and facts. For one of our fastest growing practices, we are looking f... Read more
Business Consultant Data Governance
Datashift is a very fast growing consultancy team with a focus on delivering solutions that answer business questions with data and facts. For our Data Governance practice, we are looking for a ski... Read more
Junior Data Engineer
At Datashift, we are always looking for skilled consultants and right now, we are hiring a Junior Data Engineer. Have you recently graduated with a master’s degree and eager to have a true impact o... Read more