Datashift is a fast-growing consultancy team with a focus on delivering solutions that answer business questions with data and facts. For one of our fastest growing practices, we are looking for a skilled AWS Data Engineer.
Do you have 4 to 6 years of experience of which at least 3 years in AWS? Then we are delighted to receive your personal application and we’ll contact you for an interview and a (virtual) cup of coffee.
- Responsible for overall delivery quality of the platform;
- You are our AWS expert, always up-to-date on new evolution and services, trends and make sure this is shared / teached with your colleagues;
- Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used for design and configuration;
- Design data landscapes and coach your more junior colleagues in the development and deployment of the data landscapes;
- Assist in advising clients on selecting the right AWS Resources based on their business needs;
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in data technology;
- Actively participate to knowledge building and sharing
- 4 to 6 years of experience; of which 3 years in AWS;
- You know the ins and outs of AWS as a cloud platform;
- Experience with AWS Glue, S3, Redshift and Kinesis Firehose
- Expert in data warehousing and data vault modeling techniques;
- Master’s degree in the field of Informatics, Business Economics, Civil Engineering or Information Management;
- You are ready to take ownership over the projects and quality of delivery, taking up the role of coach for your colleagues;
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment;
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Your Growth Path
- Further grow our AWS Practice;
- Continuous learning on projects as well as through training;
- Be a role model and coach to your (younger) colleagues;
- Participate in knowledge building through our competence centers;
- You’ll assume more responsibility and manage and mentor junior team members
- A highly entrepreneurial team;
- A no-nonsense working environment with a focus on high quality;
- Excellent terms of employment (including company car, fuel card, meal vouchers & bonus);
- Fringe benefits including continuous training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas;
- The opportunity to grow together with Datashift in terms of capabilities as well as financial benefits.
- Want to found out a bit more on how our CEO looks at working together? Take a look at his blogpost!
Interested or do you have further questions? Feel free to reach out to +32 496 89 50 64 or email@example.com.
Business development lead
Datashift is a very fast growing consultancy team with a focus on delivering solutions that answer business questions with data and facts. To support this growth and scale our way of working we ar... Read more
As an Office Assistant within a growing company, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth functioning of our organization’s daily operations. Your task encompasses a wide range of respon... Read more
Data Governance Lead
For our Data Governance practice, we are looking for a skilled Senior Consultant with hands-on experience in the field of Data Governance. Somebody who knows and understands the values and can conv... Read more
As the data revolution continues in full force, companies across different industries are focusing on leveraging the value of their data. At Datashift we are looking for a data scientist to help th... Read more
What it's like to work at Datashift?