Datashift is a very fast growing consultancy team with a focus on delivering solutions that answer business questions with data and facts.
To support this growth and scale our way of working we are looking for a Business development lead.
Working at a scale-up means flexibility, excitement, variety in responsibilities and above all growth.
To help fuel this growth we are looking for a business development lead. In this role you will take on the responsibility to ensure a healthy 'sales pipeline' and support your colleagues in converting leads into customers.
In this role you will be
- responsible for the management and follow-up of the "top" of sales funnel. Ensuring we have a healthy sales pipeline, feeding it with the right prospects and converting them together with your colleagues into qualified leads.
- actively participating in external events, making sure Datashift is top of mind within the data community.
- working closely together with our marketing department to ensure all new initiatives carry that unique Datashift touch.
- driving customer events organized by Datashift and our partners.
- making sure every valuable contact is captured and followed-up by you and your colleagues.
- after a successful onboarding, able to take on extra responsibility to help shape & launch new services and offerings.
- Ideally you have a first experience (3-6 years) in a commercial role within a consultancy context, preferably in data or IT.
- Your energy level rises dramatically when meeting new people, you strike the perfect balance between knowing all the people in the room without dominating the conversation.
- The only way you can do lead generation is through an honest conversation.
- You feel an urge to push things forward and keep the promises you made.
- You know the term funnel is not only used in laboratories.
- Fluent Dutch & English. Profound knowledge of French is a considerable plus.
- You're flexible both in mindset and are looking to help build a bigger story.
- You're looking for a constantly changing environment that challenges you to adjust and improve.
- You're not running away screaming from responsibilities.
Your Growth Path
Datashift is a firm believer in growing through it's people. We will guide and support you providing a multitude of opportunities to develop and grow.
Surrounded by an entrepreneurial team, many opportunities will present themselves to deepen your expertise knowledge or broaden your responsibilities within a fast growing scale-up.
After a first period of getting to know how we do things the "Datashift" way, the role will be broadened towards identifying and launching new services and offerings working closely together with our Marketing team.
- A highly entrepreneurial team;
- A no-nonsense working environment with a focus on high quality;
- Excellent terms of employment (including company car, fuel card, meal vouchers & bonus);
- Fringe benefits including continuous training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas;
- The opportunity to grow together with Datashift in terms of capabilities as well as financial benefits.
In case you are willing (= believe in Datashift) and able (= this level of expertise and professionalism), feel free to reach out to +32 499 27 70 52 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an Office Assistant within a growing company, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth functioning of our organization’s daily operations. Your task encompasses a wide range of respon... Read more
Data Governance Lead
For our Data Governance practice, we are looking for a skilled Senior Consultant with hands-on experience in the field of Data Governance. Somebody who knows and understands the values and can conv... Read more
As the data revolution continues in full force, companies across different industries are focusing on leveraging the value of their data. At Datashift we are looking for a data scientist to help th... Read more
Domain manager MDP
We are looking for a domain manager (modern data platform) to fuel our growth. Do you have between 8 and 15 years of experience? Do you get a kick out of business development? Does the data consult... Read more
What it's like to work at Datashift?