Datashift is a very fast growing consultancy team with a focus on delivering solutions that answer business questions with data and facts. For our projects, we are looking for a skilled change manager with hands-on experience in the field of change management in the domain of Data. Somebody who knows and understands the values and can convey it to upper management & stakeholders alike. Taking everybody along for the journey.
Do you have 3 to 5 years of experience of which at least 2 to 3 years in the field of change management? And the prospect of helping to grow a company that believes in together creating an impact with Data at our customers sounds good? Then we are delighted to receive your personal application and we’ll contact you for an interview and a (virtual) cup of coffee.
- Guide clients in their journey towards becoming data driven;
- Enable, stimulate and support individuals and teams to structurally evolve their way of working;
- Define change management & communication plans and lead the execution of them;
- Perform stakeholder analysis and define actions to manage stakeholders accordingly;
- Support project teams with change management activities;
- Coach and train different levels of stakeholders;
- Support project manager in roll-out of data intelligence solutions;
- Participate in advisory of clients on the set-up of data departments and teams (incl. defining roles and responsibilities).
- Master degree in the field of Business Economics, Business Analytics or Information Management;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in business consulting of which at least 2 in an area of change management ;
- Experience with data governance or data management in general is a plus;
- Able to deliver high profile activities against tight deadlines;
- Experience in providing guidance and handholds to senior management, change champions, data professionals, ...
- Excellent stakeholder management skills;
- Experience in using change management frameworks like ADKAR or Kübler-Ross emotional curve;
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment;
- Project management experience is a plus;
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French and English.
Your Growth Path
Datashift is a firm believer in growing through it's people. We will guide and support you providing a multitude of opportunities to develop and grow in the direction you want. However we equally believe that it's you who takes ownership of your growth. That's why we give you the tools and the driving seat, it's up to you to grab it.
The good thing? Datashift is a fast growing company where opportunities to deepen your expertise or widen your horizon by taking on new responsibilities are a given.
- A highly entrepreneurial team where initiatives are highly valued and room is given to grow;
- A no-nonsense working environment where you will have a direct impact and deliver meaningful results (whilst having a lot of fun);
- Excellent terms of employment;
- Joining a fast growing company means growing together with it: learn new skills, take a variety of responsibilities and opportunities that continuously present themselves
- Fringe benefits including continuous training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas;
- The opportunity to grow together with Datashift in terms of capabilities as well as financial benefits.
- Want to found out a bit more on how our CEO looks at working together? Take a look at his blogpost!
Interested or do you have further questions? Feel free to reach out to +32 496 89 50 64 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Medior Data Governance Engineer
Have you graduated with a master’s degree, already 2 to 5 years of experience in data governance and/or data management and are you eager to have an everlasting impact on clients? Do you want to bu... Read more
Power BI Expert
To further grow our Business Intelligence Practice, we are currently looking for a skilled Power BI Expert. Do you have 2 to 5 years of experience in designing and building BI solutions with Power ... Read more
Data Governance Lead
For our Data Governance practice, we are looking for a skilled Senior Consultant with hands-on experience in the field of Data Governance. Somebody who knows and understands the values and can conv... Read more
Data Quality Analyst
For one of our fastest growing practices we are looking for a Data Quality analyst. Do you have 2 to 5 years of experience of which at least 2 to 3 years in the field of data analysis and/or data q... Read more
What it's like to work at Datashift?