We are looking for Collibra Consultants to strenghten our Data Intelligence practice.
Have you graduated with a master’s degree, already 2 to 5 years of experience in data governance and/or data management and are you eager to have an everlasting impact on clients? Do you want to build and grow a Data Governance team? Let's connect!
- Support clients in their journey towards becoming data driven;
- Understand client requirements and translate them into data intelligence solutions;
- Design data governance solutions in Collibra;
- Train key users in Collibra;
- Support project manager in roll-out of Collibra;
- Participate in advisory of clients on the set-up of data departments and teams (incl. defining roles and responsibilities)
- 2 to 5 years of experience in consulting or service-oriented environments;
- Experience and certification in Collibra (or equivalent tooling) is a plus;
- Knowledge of data landscapes within an organization is a plus;
- Affinity with use cases such as GDPR, Business Glossary, Data Quality, Data Lineage or Reporting Governance is a plus;
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment;
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- Master Degree in the field of Business Economics, Civil Engineering or Information Management;
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French and English
- A highly entrepreneurial team;
- A no-nonsense working environment with a focus on high quality;
- Excellent terms of employment (including company car, fuel card, meal vouchers & bonus);
- Fringe benefits including continuous training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas;
- The opportunity to grow together with Datashift in terms of capabilities as well as financial benefits.
Interested or do you have further questions? Feel free to reach out to +32 496 89 50 64 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business development lead
Datashift is a very fast growing consultancy team with a focus on delivering solutions that answer business questions with data and facts. To support this growth and scale our way of working we ar... Read more
As an Office Assistant within a growing company, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth functioning of our organization’s daily operations. Your task encompasses a wide range of respon... Read more
Data Governance Lead
For our Data Governance practice, we are looking for a skilled Senior Consultant with hands-on experience in the field of Data Governance. Somebody who knows and understands the values and can conv... Read more
As the data revolution continues in full force, companies across different industries are focusing on leveraging the value of their data. At Datashift we are looking for a data scientist to help th... Read more
What it's like to work at Datashift?