For our Data Governance practice, we are looking for a skilled Senior Consultant with hands-on experience in the field of Data Governance. Somebody who knows and understands the values and can convey it to upper management & stakeholders alike.
Do you have over 5 years of experience of which at least 2 to 3 years in the field of data governance. And the prospect of helping to grow a company that believes in together creating an impact with Data at our customers sounds good? Then we are delighted to receive your personal application and we’ll contact you for an interview and a cup of coffee.
- Support clients in their journey towards becoming data driven by bridging the gap between business and technology;
- Able to understand the strategic goals of a company, pinpoint the value of data and understand + communicate the role and value of Data Governance in this regard;
- Translate the above in a clear well defined roadmap and understand which approach to use when (pilots & pocs vs roadmap);
- Take the lead in implementing data governance roadmaps taking into account the required change management aspects;
- Facilitates the set-up of required operating model (incl. governance bodies and communities);
- You are responsible for the overall quality of delivery and coaching of your more junior colleagues;
- Participate in customer advisory on the set-up of data departments and teams (incl. defining roles and responsibilities).
- 5 years of experience in consulting or service-oriented environments of which at least 2 to 3 in the area of data governance;
- Able to deliver high profile activities against tight deadlines;
- Outstanding problem solving skills;
- Knowledge of data landscapes within an organization and understand the end to end dataflows (source to output / consumer);
- Experience as scrum master or project manager;
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- Experience in leading technology selection tracks is a plus;
- Experience with Collibra or other data governance technologies is a plus;
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment;
- Master degree in the field of Business Economics, Business Analytics or Information Management;
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French and English
Your Growth Path
- Datashift is a firm believer in growing through it's people. We will guide and support you providing a multitude of opportunities to develop and grow in the direction you want. However we equally believe that it's you who takes ownership of your growth. That's why we give you the tools and the driving seat, it's up to you to grab it;
- In this particular role, we expect you to become a leading member of the competence center within your domain. Not only developing your own skills but coaching and guiding more junior (in this matter) colleagues;
- Datashift is a fast growing company where opportunities to deepen your expertise or widen your horizon by taking on new responsibilities are a given.
- A highly entrepreneurial team;
- A no-nonsense working environment with a focus on high quality;
- Excellent terms of employment (including company car, fuel card, meal vouchers & bonus);
- Fringe benefits including continuous training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas;
- The opportunity to grow together with Datashift in terms of capabilities as well as financial benefits.
Interested or do you have further questions? Feel free to reach out to +32 496 89 50 64 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business development lead
Datashift is a very fast growing consultancy team with a focus on delivering solutions that answer business questions with data and facts. To support this growth and scale our way of working we ar... Read more
As an Office Assistant within a growing company, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth functioning of our organization’s daily operations. Your task encompasses a wide range of respon... Read more
As the data revolution continues in full force, companies across different industries are focusing on leveraging the value of their data. At Datashift we are looking for a data scientist to help th... Read more
Domain manager MDP
We are looking for a domain manager (modern data platform) to fuel our growth. Do you have between 8 and 15 years of experience? Do you get a kick out of business development? Does the data consult... Read more
What it's like to work at Datashift?