For one of our fastest growing practices we are looking for a Data Quality analyst.
Do you have 2 to 5 years of experience of which at least 2 to 3 years in the field of data analysis and/or data quality? And the prospect of helping to grow a company that believes in together creating an impact with Data at our customers sounds good?
Then we are delighted to receive your personal application and we’ll contact you for an interview and a (virtual) cup of coffee.
- Support clients in their journey towards becoming data-driven by bridging the gap between business and technology.
- Implement data quality principles, processes, and standards and embed them into the clients’ daily operating rhythm to improve trust in both business and technical data domains.
- Support clients in the execution of activities of the data quality cycle: data analysis, data quality assessment, impact assessment, etc. Allowing them to independently monitor, prevent and remediate emerging critical data quality issues.
- Evaluate data from data sources to identify and interpret trends. Identify data quality issues, determine business impact, find out the root cause, collaborate to resolve, and make recommendations for long-term solutions.
- Gather data from data sources to identify and interpret trends, optimize its efficiency and quality by analyzing and cleansing it, as well as resolving data quality issues.
- Run data queries to identify coding issues and data exceptions.
- Collaborate with business and database/application developers to improve processes, system- and database designs.
- Follow-up on the latest developments and trends in data quality analysis.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in consulting or service-oriented environments, and at least 2 years of experience in data analysis.
- Experience with data analysis tooling (e.g., Excel, Tableau, Power BI, etc.) or data quality tooling (e.g., Collibra DQ, Soda, Great Expectations, Informatica CDQ, etc.).
- Knowledge of data landscapes within an organization, understanding of end-to-end data flows (source to consumer), data architecture, and data engineering / -science principles.
- Affinity with use cases such as Business Glossary, Data Catalog, Data Lineage or Reporting Governance is a plus.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant field (economics, engineering, IT, information management, etc.) or equivalent in experience.
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French and English.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- SQL supplemented with at least one other scripting language (e.g., Python, Groovy, R, etc.).
- Experience with Data Analysis tooling and/or Data Quality tooling.
- Experience with data governance solutions (Collibra, Datahub, Ataccama, etc.) is a plus.
Your Growth Path
Datashift is a firm believer in growing through it's people. We will guide and support you providing a multitude of opportunities to develop and grow in the direction you want. However we equally believe that it's you who takes ownership of your growth. That's why we give you the tools and the driving seat, it's up to you to do seize the opportunity.
In this role you will become a pioneer in the Data Quality domain, participate in creating competence centers, deliver solutions that actually work at our customers and gradually assume more responsibility and manage and mentor junior team members
One thing is for sure, surrounded by an entrepreneurial team, many opportunities will present themself to deepen your expertise knowledge or broaden your responsibilities within a fast growing scale-up.
- A highly entrepreneurial team;
- A no-nonsense working environment with a focus on high quality;
- Excellent terms of employment (including company car, fuel card, meal vouchers & bonus);
- Fringe benefits including continuous training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas;
- The opportunity to grow together with Datashift in terms of capabilities as well as financial benefits.
Interested or do you have further questions? Feel free to reach out to +32 496 89 50 64 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business development lead
Datashift is a very fast growing consultancy team with a focus on delivering solutions that answer business questions with data and facts. To support this growth and scale our way of working we ar... Read more
As an Office Assistant within a growing company, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth functioning of our organization’s daily operations. Your task encompasses a wide range of respon... Read more
Data Governance Lead
For our Data Governance practice, we are looking for a skilled Senior Consultant with hands-on experience in the field of Data Governance. Somebody who knows and understands the values and can conv... Read more
As the data revolution continues in full force, companies across different industries are focusing on leveraging the value of their data. At Datashift we are looking for a data scientist to help th... Read more
What it's like to work at Datashift?