As the data revolution continues in full force, companies across different industries are focusing on leveraging the value of their data. At Datashift we are looking for a data scientist to help these companies achieve impactful results.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team with a strong entrepreneurial spirit. In your role as data scientist, you will be responsible for translating various business needs into scalable analytical solutions. You like to learn and can easily adapt to a fast-changing environment. You enjoy using your creativity when facing complex problems.
- Understand client objectives and translate them into data intelligence solutions;
- Explain analytical solutions in a clear, concise and actionable manner towards business and technical stakeholders
- Data wrangling: extract, clean and transform data in order to build simple to complex Machine Learning models
- Build analytical models (prediction, simulation, forecasting, classification...) with focus on answering business needs;
- Advise business and IT how data science can be implemented in order to solve business problems by using concrete MVP's
- Work together with data engineers to ensure your results are put in production;
- Coach other Data Scientists
- 2 to 5 years of experience in solving analytical problems;
- Strong hands-on experience in Python and packages such as Pyspark, Scipy, Numpy, Pandas and Sklearn
- An excellent mix of statistical knowledge, programming skills and business focus;
- Experience with cloud platforms/providers such as Azure, AWS or Google Cloud;
- Experience with deep learning frameworks (TensorFlow, Keras, Pytorch)
- Experience with CI/CD tools
- Experience with productizing machine learning applications (MLOps) is a plus
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment;
- Master’s degree in the field of Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Information Management, Engineering or any related field;
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French and English
- A highly entrepreneurial team;
- A no-nonsense working environment with a focus on high quality;
- Excellent terms of employment (including company car, fuel card, meal vouchers & bonus);
- Fringe benefits including continuous training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas;
- The opportunity to grow together with Datashift in terms of capabilities as well as financial benefits.
Interested or do you have further questions? Feel free to reach out to +32 496 89 50 64 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for a recruiter to fuel our future growth. Do you have a Bachelor or Master Degree combined with a first experience and a feeling in finding the right candidates? Are you passionate ... Read more
Power BI Consultant
To further grow our Modern Data Platform Practice, we are currently looking for a skilled Power BI Expert. Do you have 2 to 5 years of experience in designing and building data solutions with Power... Read more
Senior Data Engineer
Datashift is a fast-growing consultancy team with a focus on delivering solutions that answer business questions with data and facts. For one of our fastest growing practices, we are looking for a ... Read more
Domain owner AI
At Datashift, we cultivate a culture that values authenticity, innovation, and impactful work. We are a tight-knit crew of no-nonsense consultants who believe in excellence, maintain a sense of hum... Read more