We are looking for a domain manager (modern data platform) to fuel our growth. Do you have between 8 and 15 years of experience? Do you get a kick out of business development? Does the data consultancy world no longer have secrets for you and are you ready to roll up your sleeves? Reach out, we are very curious to get to know you better.
Working at a scale-up means flexibility, excitement, variety in responsibilities and above all growth. To help fuel this growth, we are looking for an experienced manager for our modern data platform (MDP) domain.
In this role, you will
- Lead and grow a team of multi skilled consultants;
- Participate in business development initiatives;
- Actively participate in external events, making sure Datashift is top of mind within the data community;
- Drive customer events organized by Datashift and our partners;
- Manage complex projects together with junior project manager;
- Advise clients on their data strategy and how to generate more impact with data;
- Work together with senior management and our experts to define roadmap and strategy for future growth;
- Actively promote knowledge building and sharing
- 8 to 15 years of experience in consulting, of which at least 5 in business development and leadership roles;
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment;
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- Master's degree in the field of Informatics, Business Economics, Civil Engineering or Information Management;
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French and English
Your Growth Path
Datashift is a firm believer in growing through its people. We will guide and support you, providing a multitude of opportunities to develop and grow.
Surrounded by an entrepreneurial team, many opportunities will present themselves to extend your knowledge, broaden your responsibilities and grow your impact within a fast-growing scale-up. You’ll be able to work towards P&L responsibility of the modern data platform domain.
- A no-nonsense working environment with a focus on high quality;
- Excellent terms of employment (including company car, fuel card, meal vouchers & bonus);
- Fringe benefits including continuous training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas;
- The opportunity to grow together with Datashift in terms of capabilities as well as financial benefits.
Are you triggered to be our new domain manager (MDP)? Feel free to reach out to +32 488 34 27 19 or firstname.lastname@example.org to grab a coffee and an interview.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to fuel our future growth. Do you have a Bachelor or Master Degree combined with a first experience and a feeling in finding the right candidates?... Read more
Power BI Consultant
To further grow our Modern Data Platform Practice, we are currently looking for a skilled Power BI Expert. Do you have 2 to 5 years of experience in designing and building data solutions with Power... Read more
Domain owner AI
At Datashift, we cultivate a culture that values authenticity, innovation, and impactful work. We are a tight-knit crew of no-nonsense consultants who believe in excellence, maintain a sense of hum... Read more
Customer Intelligence Engineer
Understanding your customer is key to ensure meaningful customer interactions, improve product performance and drive business’ growth. As the data revolution continues in full force, companies acro... Read more