For one of our current projects we are looking to strengthen our project team with a junior data governance engineer.
Have you had your first experience or recently graduated with a master’s degree and eager to have a true impact on clients? Do you like to contribute to a team and tackle complex problems together? You want to design data solutions to deliver value to businesses? You are not afraid to be challenged intellectually and personally?
- Develop your skills to build maintainable data solutions (metadata pipelines, data profiling, data classification solutions)
- Design data solutions, making the trade-off between cost and maintainability
- Work together with System Owners and Business Consultants to deliver value to our customers
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in data technology
- Monitor the quality and stability of data solutions
- First experience in deploying solutions on Linux
- First experience in programming knowledge of one or more languages: Python, Java
- First experience in troubleshooting log files
- Basic understanding of network security
- Basic understanding of JDBC connections
- Notion of RESTful API’s
- Notion of Docker, Kubernetes etc. You agree on the fact that 'containers' aren’t only used in the harbor ;-)
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French and English
Your Growth Path
- Datashift is a firm believer in growing through it's people. We will guide and support you providing a multitude of opportunities to develop and grow in the direction you want. However we equally believe that it's you who takes ownership of your growth. That's why we give you the tools and the driving seat, it's up to you to grab it;
- Datashift is a fast growing company where opportunities to deepen your expertise or widen your horizon by taking on new responsibilities are a given.
- A highly entrepreneurial team;
- A no-nonsense working environment with a focus on high quality;
- Excellent terms of employment (including company car, fuel card, meal vouchers & bonus);
- Fringe benefits including continuous training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas;
- The opportunity to grow together with Datashift in terms of capabilities as well as financial benefits.
Interested or do you have further questions? Feel free to reach out to +32 496 89 50 64 or email@example.com.
We are looking for a recruiter to fuel our future growth. Do you have a Bachelor or Master Degree combined with a first experience and a feeling in finding the right candidates? Are you passionate ... Read more
Power BI Consultant
To further grow our Modern Data Platform Practice, we are currently looking for a skilled Power BI Expert. Do you have 2 to 5 years of experience in designing and building data solutions with Power... Read more
Senior Data Engineer
Datashift is a fast-growing consultancy team with a focus on delivering solutions that answer business questions with data and facts. For one of our fastest growing practices, we are looking for a ... Read more
Domain owner AI
At Datashift, we cultivate a culture that values authenticity, innovation, and impactful work. We are a tight-knit crew of no-nonsense consultants who believe in excellence, maintain a sense of hum... Read more