For one of our current projects we are looking to strengthen our project team with a junior data governance engineer.
Have you had your first experience or recently graduated with a master’s degree and eager to have a true impact on clients? Do you like to contribute to a team and tackle complex problems together? You want to design data solutions to deliver value to businesses? You are not afraid to be challenged intellectually and personally?
- Develop your skills to build maintainable data solutions (metadata pipelines, data profiling, data classification solutions)
- Design data solutions, making the trade-off between cost and maintainability
- Work together with System Owners and Business Consultants to deliver value to our customers
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in data technology
- Monitor the quality and stability of data solutions
- First experience in deploying solutions on Linux
- First experience in programming knowledge of one or more languages: Python, Java
- First experience in troubleshooting log files
- Basic understanding of network security
- Basic understanding of JDBC connections
- Notion of RESTful API’s
- Notion of Docker, Kubernetes etc. You agree on the fact that 'containers' aren’t only used in the harbor ;-)
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French and English
Your Growth Path
- Datashift is a firm believer in growing through it's people. We will guide and support you providing a multitude of opportunities to develop and grow in the direction you want. However we equally believe that it's you who takes ownership of your growth. That's why we give you the tools and the driving seat, it's up to you to grab it;
- Datashift is a fast growing company where opportunities to deepen your expertise or widen your horizon by taking on new responsibilities are a given.
- A highly entrepreneurial team;
- A no-nonsense working environment with a focus on high quality;
- Excellent terms of employment (including company car, fuel card, meal vouchers & bonus);
- Fringe benefits including continuous training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas;
- The opportunity to grow together with Datashift in terms of capabilities as well as financial benefits.
Interested or do you have further questions? Feel free to reach out to +32 496 89 50 64 or email@example.com.
Business development lead
Datashift is a very fast growing consultancy team with a focus on delivering solutions that answer business questions with data and facts. To support this growth and scale our way of working we ar... Read more
As an Office Assistant within a growing company, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth functioning of our organization’s daily operations. Your task encompasses a wide range of respon... Read more
Data Governance Lead
For our Data Governance practice, we are looking for a skilled Senior Consultant with hands-on experience in the field of Data Governance. Somebody who knows and understands the values and can conv... Read more
As the data revolution continues in full force, companies across different industries are focusing on leveraging the value of their data. At Datashift we are looking for a data scientist to help th... Read more
What it's like to work at Datashift?