At Datashift, you'll experience a culture that's refreshingly no-nonsense, where ideas are valued, authenticity reigns supreme, and egos are left at the door. Our strong entrepreneurial spirit propels us forward, while our honest approach keeps us grounded, connecting with clients on a real and meaningful level. We don't claim to be special. We claim to be a tight-knit crew of passionate individuals with a penchant for excellence, a touch of humor, and an unwavering commitment to make impact.
Feel like finally you've discovered your ideal match? We're in search of a Senior Manager to shape the future of our fast growing modern data platform domain.
- Through your natural ability to connect with our clients and commercial abilities, you are a key member in driving the expansion of our modern data platform domain
- Take full ownership of project delivery, ensuring tangible and impactful outcomes that truly make a difference.
- Drive our clients’ achievements, understand what makes them successful and leave a lasting impact.
- Foster an authentic and down-to-earth leadership approach, leveraging your expertise and leadership skills to inspire and coach a team of consultants.
- Play a pivotal role in the leadership team, shaping future strategies and charting the course of growth.
- Represent Datashift with genuine passion and expertise. Truly care for your colleagues and clients
- 8 to 15 years of experience in consulting, including a minimum of 5 years in leadership roles with commercial responsibilities and client management expertise;
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment;
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- Master Degree in the field of Informatics, Business Economics, Civil Engineering or Information Management;
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French and English
Your Growth Path
Join our rapidly expanding consultancy firm, where you'll embark on an exciting journey of success and growth. Collaborate with professionals dedicated to driving data-driven transformations and pushing boundaries.
Enjoy numerous opportunities for personal and professional development as we guide and support you along the way. Immerse yourself in an entrepreneurial environment, surrounded by like-minded individuals, and seize endless possibilities to deepen your expertise and broaden your responsibilities.
Work towards P&L responsibility for the modern data platform practice, shaping the future and making a significant impact.
- A no-nonsense working environment with a focus on high quality;
- Excellent terms of employment (including company car, fuel card, meal vouchers, bonus and much more);
- Fringe benefits including continuous training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas;
- The opportunity to grow together with Datashift in terms of capabilities as well as financial benefits.
Are you ready to make impact together? Feel free to contact us at +32 488 34 27 19 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Let’s grab a coffee and discuss your potential future with us.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to fuel our future growth. Do you have a Bachelor or Master Degree combined with a first experience and a feeling in finding the right candidates?... Read more
Power BI Consultant
To further grow our Modern Data Platform Practice, we are currently looking for a skilled Power BI Expert. Do you have 2 to 5 years of experience in designing and building data solutions with Power... Read more
Domain owner AI
At Datashift, we cultivate a culture that values authenticity, innovation, and impactful work. We are a tight-knit crew of no-nonsense consultants who believe in excellence, maintain a sense of hum... Read more
Customer Intelligence Engineer
Understanding your customer is key to ensure meaningful customer interactions, improve product performance and drive business’ growth. As the data revolution continues in full force, companies acro... Read more