Datashift is a very fast growing consultancy team with a focus on delivering solutions that answer business questions with data and facts. For one of our fastest growing practices, we are looking for a skilled Consultant with hands-on experience in MS Azure.
Do you have 2 to 4 years of experience in consulting or service-oriented environments with at least a first experience in MS Azure. And are you looking for a company that believes in together creating an impact with data at our customers? Then what are you waiting for, send us your CV and we’ll contact you for an interview and a (virtual) cup of coffee.
- Perform data analysis and generate insights;
- Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used for design and configuration;
- Design, develop and deploy data landscapes
- Assist in advising clients on selecting the right Azure Resources based on their business needs;
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in data technology;
- Actively participate to knowledge building and sharing;
- 2 to 4 years of experience in consulting or service-oriented environments - with a first experience in Azure
- You know the ins and outs of MS Azure as a cloud platform;
- Experience in Azure Data Factory and Azure SQL databases
- Experience in Azure Machine Learning, Azure Data Bricks and/or Azure Synapse Analytics is a plus;
- Deep knowledge of SQL;
- Experience in data warehousing and data vault modeling techniques;
- Experience in on-premise ETL- tools (SSIS, PDI, Informatica, Talend, ...) is a plus
- Experience in Power BI, IBM Cognos and/or Tableau is a plus;
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment;
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- A highly entrepreneurial team where initiatives are highly valued and room is given to grow;
- A no-nonsense working environment where you will have a direct impact and deliver meaningful results (and where you will have a lot of fun);
- Excellent terms of employment;
- Joining a fast growing company means growing together with it: learn new skills, take a variety of responsibilities and opportunities that continuously present themselves
- Fringe benefits including continuous training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas;
- The opportunity to grow together with Datashift in terms of capabilities as well as financial benefits.
- Want to found out a bit more on how our CEO looks at working together? Take a look at his blogpost!
Interested or do you have further questions? Feel free to reach out to +32 496 89 50 64 or email@example.com.
Senior MS Azure Consultant
Datashift is a very fast growing consultancy team with a focus on delivering solutions that answer business questions with data and facts. For one of our fastest growing practices, we are looking f... Read more
Business Consultant Data Governance
Datashift is a very fast growing consultancy team with a focus on delivering solutions that answer business questions with data and facts. For our Data Governance practice, we are looking for a ski... Read more
We are looking for Collibra Consultants to strenghten our Data Intelligence practice. Have you graduated with a master’s degree, already 2 to 5 years of experience in data governance and/or data ma... Read more
Business & Technology Analyst
At Datashift, we are always looking for skilled consultants and right now, we are hiring a Business & Technology Analyst. Have you recently graduated with a master’s degree and eager to have an... Read more