Datashift is growing and to support that growth we are looking for an Operations Analyst to make sure we are growing on a solid base and a scaleable way of working.
Are you keen on taking the lead in various projects across different fields? Do you want to make sure our processes are aligned and managed? And ambition to grow with the organization? Do not hesitate!
Working at a scale-up means flexibility, excitement, variety in responsibilities and above all growth. Of course your own growth, but also of Datashift.
To ensure this growth is founded on a solid base and our processes and way of working are scalable we are looking for a Operations analyst with ambition to evolve towards our new Operations manager.
In this role you will be the right hand of our Operations director and CEO. Where you will
- Take the lead in various projects across the fields of HR, Operations, Reporting and the implementation of supportive tooling
- Support the overall organization in planning and making sure processes and pipelines are aligned and managed
- Support the Operational processes in both Finance and HR
- Ideally you have a first experience (2-4 years) in project management and/or consultancy
- You have a crisp analytical mind and a very broad range of interests
- Fluent Dutch & English. Want to impress us with your French? That's definitely a nice plus!
- You're flexible both in mindset and are looking to help build a bigger story
- You're looking for a constantly changing environment that challenges you to adjust and think on your feet
- You're not running away screaming from responsibilities
Your Growth Path
- Datashift is a firm believer in growing through it's people. We will guide and support you providing a multitude of opportunities to develop and grow in the direction you want. However we equally believe that it's you who takes ownership of your growth. That's why we give you the tools and the driving seat, it's up to you to do seize the opportunity.
- One thing is for sure, surrounded by an entrepreneurial team, many opportunities will present themself to deepen your expertise knowledge or broaden your Horizon in Data.
- In this particular role, you will set-out in the role of Operations analyst. In this role you will get to know the organization and really make a difference by helping to scale processes and supportive tooling.
- Through your realizaiton and the network you create in the organization you will evolve towards the role of operations manager. Beeing the linking pin within our Datashift network, ensuring a smooth day to day operation.
- A highly entrepreneurial team where initiatives are highly valued and room is given to grow;
- A no-nonsense working environment where you will have a direct impact and deliver meaningful results (whilst having a lot of fun);
- Excellent terms of employment;
- Joining a fast growing company means growing together with it: learn new skills, take a variety of responsibilities and opportunities that continuously present themselves
- Fringe benefits including continuous training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas;
- The opportunity to grow together with Datashift in terms of capabilities as well as financial benefits.
- Want to found out a bit more on how our CEO looks at working together? Take a look at his blogpost!
Interested or do you have further questions? Feel free to reach out to +32 496 89 50 64 or firstname.lastname@example.org to grab a coffee and an interview.
Medior Data Governance Engineer
Have you graduated with a master’s degree, already 2 to 5 years of experience in data governance and/or data management and are you eager to have an everlasting impact on clients? Do you want to bu... Read more
Power BI Expert
To further grow our Business Intelligence Practice, we are currently looking for a skilled Power BI Expert. Do you have 2 to 5 years of experience in designing and building BI solutions with Power ... Read more
Data Quality Analyst
For one of our fastest growing practices we are looking for a Data Quality analyst. Do you have 2 to 5 years of experience of which at least 2 to 3 years in the field of data analysis and/or data q... Read more
Business development lead
Datashift is a very fast growing consultancy team with a focus focus on delivering solutions that answer business questions with data and facts. To support this growth and scaleability of our way ... Read more