As the data revolution continues in full force, companies across different industries are focusing on leveraging the value of their data. At Datashift we are looking for a Senior Data Scientist to help these companies achieve impactful results.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team with a strong entrepreneurial spirit. In your role as data scientist you will be responsible for translating various business needs into scalable analytical solutions. You like to learn and can easily adapt to a fast-changing environment. You enjoy using your creativity when facing complex problems.
- You crunch large datasets and look for tangible business outcomes
- You develop advanced machine learning models
- You coach junior colleagues
- You take the lead in advising our clients in embedding analytical applications in their daily operations
- You spread the story behind the data to stakeholders on every level in the organization
- You are actively involved in strengthening our delivery methods
- Master's degree in Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science, Statistics, Econometrics, Mathematics, Physics or comparable field.
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in building data science applications.
- Need to have:
- You are advanced in Python and the associated data science stack
- You are experienced in R
- You have a thorough understanding of various statistical and machine learning methods
- You are able to do an extensive and rigorous exploratory analysis of large data sets
- You have experience with HTML/CSS/JS and visualization packages to communicate results
- You have experience working on the hadoop stack and cloud big data platforms
- You have experience with versioning tools like Git or SVN
- Nice to have:
- You have experience with deployment tools like Jenkins
- You have experience building data pipelines on big data platforms
- You have experience in pre-sales
- You have experience with deploying containers (Docker, Kubernetes, ...)
- A highly entrepreneurial team
- A no-nonsense working environment with a focus on high quality
- Excellent terms of employment
- Fringe benefits including continuous training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas
- The opportunity to grow together with Datashift in terms of capabilities as well as financial benefits
Interested or do you have further questions? Feel free to reach out to +32 496 89 50 64 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to fuel our future growth. Do you have a Bachelor or Master Degree combined with a first experience and a feeling in finding the right candidates?... Read more
Business & Technology Analyst
At Datashift, we are always looking for skilled consultants and right now, we are hiring a Business & Technology Analyst. Have you recently graduated with a master’s degree and eager to have an... Read more
Junior Data Engineer
At Datashift, we are always looking for skilled consultants and right now, we are hiring a Junior Data Engineer. Have you recently graduated with a master’s degree and eager to have a true impact o... Read more
At Datashift, we are always looking for skilled consultants who can bridge the gap between data and business. Right now, we are hiring a Project Manager. Have you got experience in managing project... Read more