Datashift is a very fast growing consultancy team with a focus on delivering solutions that answer business questions with data and facts. For one of our fastest growing practices, we are looking for a skilled Senior Consultant with hands-on experience in MS Azure.
Do you have 4 to 6 years of experience of which at least 3 years in Microsoft Azure. And the prospect of helping to grow a that believes in together creating an impact with Data at our customers sounds good? Then we are delighted to receive your personal application and we’ll contact you for an interview and a (virtual) cup of coffee.
- Responsible for overall delivery quality of the platform;
- You are our Azure expert, always up-to-date on new evolution and services, trends and make sure this is shared / teached with your colleagues;
- Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used for design and configuration;
- Design data landscapes and coach your more junior colleagues in the development and deployment of the data landscapes;
- Assist in advising clients on selecting the right Azure Resources based on their business needs;
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in data technology;
- Actively participate to knowledge building and sharing
- Master Degree in the field of Informatics, Business Economics, Civil Engineering or Information Management;
- You are ready to take ownership over the projects and quality of delivery, taking up the role of coach for your colleagues;
- 4 to 6 years of experience in consulting or service-oriented environments; of which 3 years in Azure cloud;
- You know the ins and outs of MS Azure as a cloud platform;
- Experience in Azure Data Factory, Azure Data bricks, Azure Machine Learning, Azure SQL Databases and/or Azure Synapse Analytics;
- Deep knowledge of SQL;
- Expert in data warehousing and data vault modeling techniques;
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment;
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Your Growth Path
- Further grow our MS Azure Practice;
- Continuous learning on projects as well as through training;
- Be a role model and coach to your (younger) colleagues;
- Participate in knowledge building through our competence centers;
- You’ll assume more responsibility and manage and mentor junior team members
- A highly entrepreneurial team where initiatives are highly valued and room is given to grow;
- A no-nonsense working environment where you will have a direct impact and deliver meaningful results (whilst having a lot of fun);
- Excellent terms of employment;
- Joining a fast growing company means growing together with it: learn new skills, take a variety of responsibilities and opportunities that continuously present themselves
- Fringe benefits including continuous training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas;
- The opportunity to grow together with Datashift in terms of capabilities as well as financial benefits.
- Want to found out a bit more on how our CEO looks at working together? Take a look at his blogpost!
Interested or do you have further questions? Feel free to reach out to +32 496 89 50 64 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Consultant Data Governance
Datashift is a very fast growing consultancy team with a focus on delivering solutions that answer business questions with data and facts. For our Data Governance practice, we are looking for a ski... Read more
MS Azure Consultant
Datashift is a very fast growing consultancy team with a focus on delivering solutions that answer business questions with data and facts. For one of our fastest growing practices, we are looking f... Read more
We are looking for Collibra Consultants to strenghten our Data Intelligence practice. Have you graduated with a master’s degree, already 2 to 5 years of experience in data governance and/or data ma... Read more
Business & Technology Analyst
At Datashift, we are always looking for skilled consultants and right now, we are hiring a Business & Technology Analyst. Have you recently graduated with a master’s degree and eager to have an... Read more