We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to fuel our future growth. Do you have a Bachelor or Master Degree combined with a first experience in using sourcing techniques to approach talent, preferably in a technology context? Are you passionate about connecting people and do you have an entrepreneurial mindset? Don't hesitate and reach out!
- As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you are responsible for attracting the right talent to fuel our future growth;
- You manage candidate applications and proactively find and approach best candidates using different sourcing techniques;
- You schedule interviews for yourself and for business managers;
- Contribute to innovative initiatives in order to continuously improve our recruiting activities;
- Be our employer’s brand ambassador;
- Meet talented professionals through key events (conferences, job fairs...);
- Build strong relationships with candidates and maintain a permanent pipeline.
- Bachelor or Master Degree combined with first experience in using sourcing techniques to approach talent, preferably in a technology context;
- Passionate about connecting people;
- Well organized, proactive and team player;
- Able to maintain excellent relationships, inside and outside the organization;
- An entrepreneurial mindset and can-do-mentality is key;
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment;
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French and English
Your Growth Path
- You will be able to have an immediate strategic impact on the development of our company and team;
- While building your network and knowledge, you will evolve more and more towards an ambassador of Datashift;
- Gradually, you'll be able to work towards more responsibility in business development as well as talent management and / or human resources.
- A highly entrepreneurial team;
- A no-nonsense working environment with a focus on high quality;
- Excellent terms of employment;
- Fringe benefits including continuous training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas;
- The opportunity to grow together with Datashift in terms of capabilities as well as financial benefits.
Feel free to reach out to +32 476 89 30 69 (firstname.lastname@example.org) to grab a coffee and an interview.
Medior Data engineer
Datashift is a very fast growing consultancy team with a focus focus on delivering solutions that answer business questions with data and facts. For one of our fastest growing practices, we are loo... Read more
Senior MS Azure Consultant
Datashift is a very fast growing consultancy team with a focus on delivering solutions that answer business questions with data and facts. For one of our fastest growing practices, we are looking f... Read more
Business Consultant Data Governance
Datashift is a very fast growing consultancy team with a focus on delivering solutions that answer business questions with data and facts. For our Data Governance practice, we are looking for a ski... Read more
Junior Data Engineer
At Datashift, we are always looking for skilled consultants and right now, we are hiring a Junior Data Engineer. Have you recently graduated with a master’s degree and eager to have a true impact o... Read more