We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to fuel our future growth. Do you have a Bachelor or Master Degree combined with a first experience in using sourcing techniques to approach talent, preferably in a technology context? Are you passionate about connecting people and do you have an entrepreneurial mindset? Don't hesitate and reach out!
- As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you are responsible for attracting the right talent to fuel our future growth;
- You manage candidate applications and proactively find and approach best candidates using different sourcing techniques;
- You schedule interviews for yourself and for business managers;
- Contribute to innovative initiatives in order to continuously improve our recruiting activities;
- Be our employer’s brand ambassador;
- Meet talented professionals through key events (conferences, job fairs...);
- Build strong relationships with candidates and maintain a permanent pipeline.
- Bachelor or Master Degree combined with first experience in using sourcing techniques to approach talent, preferably in a technology context;
- Passionate about connecting people;
- Well organized, proactive and team player;
- Able to maintain excellent relationships, inside and outside the organization;
- An entrepreneurial mindset and can-do-mentality is key;
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment;
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French and English
Your Growth Path
- You will be able to have an immediate strategic impact on the development of our company and team;
- While building your network and knowledge, you will evolve more and more towards an ambassador of Datashift;
- Gradually, you'll be able to work towards more responsibility in business development as well as talent management and / or human resources.
- A highly entrepreneurial team;
- A no-nonsense working environment with a focus on high quality;
- Excellent terms of employment;
- Fringe benefits including continuous training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas;
- The opportunity to grow together with Datashift in terms of capabilities as well as financial benefits.
Feel free to reach out to +32 476 89 30 69 (email@example.com) to grab a coffee and an interview.
We are looking for Collibra Consultants to strenghten our Data Intelligence practice. Have you graduated with a master’s degree, already 2 to 5 years of experience in data governance and/or data ma... Read more
Senior Business Intelligence Consultant
At Datashift, we are always looking for skilled consultants and right now, we are hiring a Business Intelligence Consultant. Have you graduated with a master’s degree, already 4 to 8 years of hands... Read more
Senior Data Engineer (Cloud)
We are looking for an experienced Data Engineer to join our team. Have you graduated with a master’s degree, already 2 to 5 years of experience in consulting or service-oriented environments and ar... Read more
At Datashift, we are always looking for skilled consultants who can bridge the gap between data and business. Right now, we are hiring a Project Manager. Have you got experience in managing project... Read more