We are looking for a Manager to lead the delivery of our teams and guide clients to reaching their objectives.
You will be part of a multidiscliplinary team with a strong entrepreneurial spirit. In your role as Manager you will be responsible for managing budgets and leading our teams towards success. You like to learn and can easily adapt to a fast-changing environment. You enjoy using your creativity when facing complex problems.
- You are the single point of contact for our clients;
- You manage budget,risk and scope of client engagements;
- You prepare steerco's, weekly status meetings and daily stand-ups;
- You nurture the talent of our team;
- You spread the story behind the data to stakeholders;
- You participate in strengthening our delivery methods.
- Master Degree in the field of Business Economics, Civil Engineering or Information Management or equivalent by experience;
- You have 6 to 9 years of experience;
- Need to have:
- You have a good understanding of client needs and objectives.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in leading or coaching delivery teams.
- You have a background in consulting.
- You have experience in PMBOK and/or Scrum.
- You are an excellent communicator.
- Nice to have:
- You have experience with business intelligence / data science / data governance implementations.
- You have an IT - development background, understanding programming languages and/or data modeling.
- A highly entrepreneurial team;
- A no-nonsense working environment with a focus on high quality;
- Excellent terms of employment;
- Fringe benefits including continuous training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas;
- The opportunity to grow together with dataSHIFT in terms of capabilities as well as financial benefits.
In case you are willing (= believe in a dataSHIFT) and able (= this level of expertise and professionalism), feel free to reach out to +32 476 89 30 69 (firstname.lastname@example.org).