As the data revolution continues in full force, companies across different industries are focusing on leveraging the value of their data. At dataSHIFT we are looking for a data scientist to help these companies achieve impactful results.
You will be part of a multidiscliplinary team with a strong entrepreneurial spirit. In your role as data scientist you will be responsible for translating various business needs into scalable analytical solutions. You like to learn and can easily adapt to a fast-changing environment. You enjoy using your creativity when facing complex problems.
- You crunch large datasets and look for tangible business outcomes;
- You develop an advanced machine learning model under guidance of a senior expert;
- You prepare and write deliverables (e.g. presentations on the results and business impact);
- You spread the story behind the data to stakeholders;
- You participate in strengthening our delivery methods.
- Master's degree in Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science, Statistics, Econometrics, Mathematics, Physics or comparable field.
- Need to have:
- You are fluent in Python and the associated data science stack. Knowledge of R is a plus.
- You have a good understanding of various statistical and machine learning methods.
- You are able to do an extensive and rigorous exploratory analysis of large data sets.
- You are able to use visualization tools and packages to communicate results.
- You have experience working on the hadoop stack and/or cloud big data platform
- Nice to have:
- You have experience with deployment tools like Jenkins.
- You have experience with versioning tools like Git.
- You are able to build dashboards and visualizations using HTML/CSS/JS
- You have experience building data pipelines on big data platforms.
- A highly entrepreneurial team;
- A no-nonsense working environment with a focus on high quality;
- Excellent terms of employment;
- Fringe benefits including continuous training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas;
- The opportunity to grow together with dataSHIFT in terms of capabilities as well as financial benefits.
In case you are willing (= believe in a dataSHIFT) and able (= this level of expertise and professionalism), feel free to reach out to +32 499 17 69 29 (email@example.com) .
Business Intelligence Consultant
At dataSHIFT, we are always looking for skilled consultants and right now, we are hiring a Business Intelligence Consultant. Have you graduated with a master’s degree, already 2 to 5 years of hands...
Business Intelligence Expert
At dataSHIFT, we are always looking for skilled consultants and right now, we are hiring a Business Intelligence Expert Have you graduated with a master’s degree, already 7 to 10 years of hands-on ...
Business & Technology Analyst
At dataSHIFT, we are always looking for skilled consultants and right now, we are hiring a Business & Technology Analyst. Have you recently graduated with a master’s degree and eager to have an...
Senior Data Scientist
As the data revolution continues in full force, companies across different industries are focusing on leveraging the value of their data. At dataSHIFT we are looking for a senior data scientist to ...