We are on the hunt for a Data Governance lead to further expand our Data Intelligence practice.
Have you graduated with a master’s degree, already 8 to 10 years of experience in data governance and/or data management and eager to have an everlasting impact on clients? You are not afraid to be challenged intellectually and personally? If so, send us your CV and we’ll contact you for an interview and a cup of coffee.
- Understand client objectives and translate them into data policies;
- Design data governance solutions such as Collibra;
- Advise clients on the set-up of data departments and teams (incl. defining roles and responsibilities);
- Realize use cases such as data dictionaries, reporting governance or data lineage;
- Lead our data governance offering (incl. market analysis, follow-up partnerships, knowledge building, authority and spokesperson internal and external)
- 8 to 10 years of experience in consulting or service-oriented environments;
- Experience and certification in Collibra is a plus;
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment;
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- Master Degree in the field of Business Economics, Civil Engineering or Information Management;
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French and English
- A highly entrepreneurial team;
- A no-nonsense working environment with a focus on high quality;
- Excellent terms of employment (including company car, fuel card, meal vouchers & bonus);
- Fringe benefits including continuous training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas;
- The opportunity to grow together with Datashift in terms of capabilities as well as financial benefits.
In case you are willing (= believe in a Datashift) and able (= this level of expertise and professionalism), feel free to reach out to +32 499 27 70 52 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business development lead
Datashift is a very fast growing consultancy team with a focus on delivering solutions that answer business questions with data and facts. To support this growth and scale our way of working we ar... Read more
As an Office Assistant within a growing company, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth functioning of our organization’s daily operations. Your task encompasses a wide range of respon... Read more
Data Governance Lead
For our Data Governance practice, we are looking for a skilled Senior Consultant with hands-on experience in the field of Data Governance. Somebody who knows and understands the values and can conv... Read more
As the data revolution continues in full force, companies across different industries are focusing on leveraging the value of their data. At Datashift we are looking for a data scientist to help th... Read more
What it's like to work at Datashift?