Recruitment Privacy Statement
Thank you for expressing your interest in career opportunities at Datashift. As data controller, Datashift processes the personal data you provide (contact details, CV, evaluation notes, and/or any other personal data you may provide) for recruitment purposes. This Privacy Notice explains how we collect, process, and store your personal data for our recruitment activities, in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
1. How we use your personal information
Datashift will conduct the following processing on your personal data for our recruitment purposes:
1. Collect, process and store your job application, whether it is spontaneous or related to a job opening
Legal basis: Processing necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Datashift, namely to assess and evaluate your profile before deciding on entering into a potential contract (GDPR article 6.1 f)
Profile of personal data will be kept for maximum two years after your last application, unless you provide your consent for an additional period of two years
2. Store your profile in our recruitment database of candidates for future possible roles within Datashift
Legal basis: Processing based on consent to store your profile in our recruitment database for future possible roles within Datashift (GDPR article 6.1 a).
Profile of personal data will be kept under consent for maximum two year after your last consent, unless you provide your consent for an additional period of two years.
3. In case of hiring, to prepare your (employment) contract as a new member of Datashift.
Legal basis: Processing necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party (GDPR article 6.1 b)
In case of hiring your profile will be used to prepare the contract. Your data will be processed for as long as needed to establish the contract, which will not exceed the legitimitate interest retention period of two years as mentionned under the first type of processing above.
4. In case of hiring, to evaluate your performance during the first half year of employment at Datashift.
Legal basis: Processing necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Datashift, namely to evaluate whether the employee’s performance is in line with the discussed and provided information during the recruitment process – GDPR article 6.1 f)
In case of hiring, your profile will be kept for 6 months after the contract has been signed.
2. How we share your personal information
To enhance the efficiency of our recruitment process and manage candidate information securely, we rely on Recruitee. As a GDPR-compliant processor, Recruitee handles the technical side of processing your personal data. Recruitee’s data processing agreement guarantees appropriate technical and organizational measures. Our choice of Recruitee is rooted in its commitment to data protection regulations and its adherence to high standards of privacy and security.
3. Your rights
You have the right to:
- Access your personal data
- Correct any inaccuracies in your personal data
- Erase your personal data
- Restrict the processing of your personal data
- Object the processing of your personal data
- Obtain a copy of your personal data and data portability
- Withdraw consent at any time, without any negative consequences
We would like to inform you that you have these rights under certain conditions and only insofar reasonably possible and allowed by applicable law. We would also like to inform that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Belgian Data Protection Authority should any of your rights be violated.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your data, feel free to contact us at admin@Datashift.eu.