Understanding your customer is key to ensure meaningful customer interactions, improve product performance and drive business’ growth. As the data revolution continues in full force, companies across different industries are focusing on leveraging the value of their (customer) data. At Datashift we are looking for a customer intelligence-consultant to help these companies achieve impactful results (and automations).
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team with a strong entrepreneurial spirit. In your role as customer intelligence-consultant, you will be responsible for communicating with diverse business stakeholders at our clients, translating their various business needs into scalable and innovative solutions. You help companies to identify which customer insights are most relevant and feasible. You will use your hands-on experience in applying different techniques to gain insights from customer data and implement customer-oriented business solutions
- Understand client objectives and translate them into data intelligence products;
- Combine several data sources and types of data in order to make maximal use of data regarding customer behaviour and needs. Extract, clean and transform data in order to build high quality datasets for machine learning applications;
- Help clients gain actionable insights from their customer data by setting up meaningful customer dashboards, customer segmentation, lead scoring , churn prediction, next best action recommenders…;
- Explain data and analytical solutions in a clear, concise and actionable manner towards business and technical stakeholders;
- Bring data ambitions and the targeted solutions to concrete first steps through the design and realization of MVP’s;
- Develop and implement robust end-to-end pipelines: take charge of the entire process, starting from data exploration to conducting experiments, training, and validating diverse models with a clear emphasis on reaching a tangible (business) impact;
- Coach other customer intelligence-consultants.
- 5 years of experience in solving analytical problems in the field of customer intelligence/ marketing optimization;
- An excellent mix of statistical knowledge, programming skills and business focus;
- Experience with cloud platforms/providers such as Azure, AWS or Google Cloud;
- Experience in marketing automation tools as Selligent, Adobe Stack is a plus;
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment;
- Master’s degree in the field of Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Information Management, Engineering or any related field;
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- A highly entrepreneurial team;
- A no-nonsense working environment with a focus on high quality;
- Excellent terms of employment (including company car, fuel card, meal vouchers & bonus);
- Fringe benefits including continuous training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas;
- The opportunity to grow together with Datashift in terms of capabilities as well as financial benefits.
Interested or do you have further questions? Feel free to reach out to +32 476 98 00 06 or email@example.com.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to fuel our future growth. Do you have a Bachelor or Master Degree combined with a first experience and a feeling in finding the right candidates?... Read more
Power BI Consultant
To further grow our Modern Data Platform Practice, we are currently looking for a skilled Power BI Expert. Do you have 2 to 5 years of experience in designing and building data solutions with Power... Read more
Domain owner AI
At Datashift, we cultivate a culture that values authenticity, innovation, and impactful work. We are a tight-knit crew of no-nonsense consultants who believe in excellence, maintain a sense of hum... Read more
Datashift is a fast-growing consultancy team with a focus on delivering solutions that answer business questions with data and facts. For one of our fastest growing practices, we are looking for a ... Read more