Datashift is a fast-growing consultancy team with a focus on delivering solutions that answer business questions with data and facts. For one of our fastest growing practices, we are looking for a skilled Senior Data Engineer.
Do you have at least 4 to 6 years of experience and have at least 2 years of experience in a cloud environment? You love to work on projects and look at them from an end-to-end data perspective? Are you seeking a position that offers the opportunity to take on additional architectural responsibilities? Then we are delighted to receive your personal application and we’ll contact you for an interview and a (virtual) cup of coffee.
- Translate client needs into maintainable data solution (ETL/Infrastructure as a code/Interfaces/pipelines, ...);
- Design data solutions, making the trade-off between cost and maintainability;
- Work together with Data Scientists, BI specialists and Business Consultants to deliver value to our customers;
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in data technology and actively participate in sharing your knowledge with your colleagues;
- Monitor the quality and stability of data solutions;
- Grow toward more architectural responsibilities;
- Coach other Data Engineers.
- Programming experience with Python;
- Knowing the ins and outs of cloud platforms like AWS, Google Cloud or Azure is a plus;
- You have experience in integrating DevOps best practices (CI/CD, IaC, unite testing, etc.;
- You have experience with Docker;
- Experience in building data solutions in production environments;
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French and English;
- Experience with the setup of event-driven pipelines is a plus;
- Experience with PySpark and Kubernetes is a plus.
Your Growth Path
- Datashift is a firm believer in growing through its people. We will guide and support you providing many opportunities to develop and grow in the direction you want. However, we equally believe that it is you who takes ownership of your growth. That is why we give you the tools and the driving seat, it's up to you to do seize the opportunity.
- One thing is for sure, surrounded by an entrepreneurial team, many opportunities will present themselves to deepen your expertise knowledge or broaden your Horizon in Data.
- In this role, you are on the track to become a master in leading Data Engineering solutions for our clients. Whilst collaborating within Datashift on existing competence centers or helping to establish new practices. Making sure you and we keep up with the advancements in Data engineering.
- A highly entrepreneurial team;
- A no-nonsense working environment with a focus on high quality;
- Excellent terms of employment (including company car, fuel card, meal vouchers & bonus);
- Fringe benefits including continuous training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas;
- The opportunity to grow together with Datashift in terms of capabilities as well as financial benefits.
Are you looking for a data engineering opportunity that allows you to progress towards greater architectural responsibilities? Feel free to reach out to +32 488 34 27 19 or email@example.com.
We are looking for a recruiter to fuel our future growth. Do you have a Bachelor or Master Degree combined with a first experience and a feeling in finding the right candidates? Are you passionate ... Read more
Power BI Consultant
To further grow our Modern Data Platform Practice, we are currently looking for a skilled Power BI Expert. Do you have 2 to 5 years of experience in designing and building data solutions with Power... Read more
Domain owner AI
At Datashift, we cultivate a culture that values authenticity, innovation, and impactful work. We are a tight-knit crew of no-nonsense consultants who believe in excellence, maintain a sense of hum... Read more
Customer Intelligence Expert
Understanding your customer is key to ensure meaningful customer interactions, improve product performance and drive business’ growth. As the data revolution continues in full force, companies acro... Read more