Datashift is a fast-growing consultancy team with a focus on delivering solutions that answer business questions with data and facts. For one of our fastest growing practices, we are looking for a Junior Data Engineer.
Do you have a first experience in a Data Engeering role? You love to work on projects and look at them from an end-to-end data perspective? Then we are delighted to receive your personal application and we’ll contact you for an interview and a (virtual) cup of coffee.
- Develop your skills to build maintainable data solutions (ETL/Models/Interfaces/pipelines,...)
- Design data solutions, making the trade-off between cost and maintainability
- Work together with Data Scientists, BI specialists and Business Consultants to deliver value to our customers;
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in data technology and actively participate in sharing your knowledge with your colleagues;
- Monitor the quality and stability of data solutions;
- First programming experience with Python;
- Knowledge of SQL
- Notion of cloud platforms like AWS, Google Cloud or Azure;
- You agree on the fact that 'containers' aren’t only used in the harbor ;-)
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French and English.
- Master Degree in Engineering (e.g. civil engineer or commercial engineer, ...)
Your Growth Path
- Although at Datashift there is a general growth plan, you will form the basis of the path you walk yourselve. Surrounded by an entrepreneurial team, many opportunities will present themselves
- Become a Data Engineering expert and master leading Data Engineering solutions for our clients
- Collaborate on existing or new competence centers at Datashift;
- A highly entrepreneurial team;
- A no-nonsense working environment with a focus on high quality;
- Excellent terms of employment (including company car, fuel card, meal vouchers & bonus);
- Fringe benefits including continuous training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas;
- The opportunity to grow together with Datashift in terms of capabilities as well as financial benefits.
- Want to found out a bit more on how our CEO looks at working together? Take a look at his blogpost!
Interested or do you have further questions? Feel free to reach out to +32 496 89 50 64 or email@example.com to grab a coffee and an interview.
Medior Data Governance Engineer
Have you graduated with a master’s degree, already 2 to 5 years of experience in data governance and/or data management and are you eager to have an everlasting impact on clients? Do you want to bu... Read more
Power BI Expert
To further grow our Business Intelligence Practice, we are currently looking for a skilled Power BI Expert. Do you have 2 to 5 years of experience in designing and building BI solutions with Power ... Read more
Data Governance Lead
For our Data Governance practice, we are looking for a skilled Senior Consultant with hands-on experience in the field of Data Governance. Somebody who knows and understands the values and can conv... Read more
Data Quality Analyst
For one of our fastest growing practices we are looking for a Data Quality analyst. Do you have 2 to 5 years of experience of which at least 2 to 3 years in the field of data analysis and/or data q... Read more
What it's like to work at Datashift?