Datashift is a fast-growing consultancy team with a focus on delivering solutions that answer business questions with data and facts. For one of our fastest growing practices, we are looking for a Junior Data Engineer.
Do you have a first experience in a Data Engeering role? You love to work on projects and look at them from an end-to-end data perspective? Then we are delighted to receive your personal application and we’ll contact you for an interview and a (virtual) cup of coffee.
- Develop your skills to build maintainable data solutions (ETL/Models/Interfaces/pipelines,...)
- Design data solutions, making the trade-off between cost and maintainability
- Work together with Data Scientists, BI specialists and Business Consultants to deliver value to our customers;
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in data technology and actively participate in sharing your knowledge with your colleagues;
- Monitor the quality and stability of data solutions;
- First programming experience with Python;
- Knowledge of SQL
- Notion of cloud platforms like AWS, Google Cloud or Azure;
- You agree on the fact that 'containers' aren’t only used in the harbor ;-)
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French and English.
- Master Degree in Engineering (e.g. civil engineer or commercial engineer, ...)
Your Growth Path
- Although at Datashift there is a general growth plan, you will form the basis of the path you walk yourselve. Surrounded by an entrepreneurial team, many opportunities will present themselves
- Become a Data Engineering expert and master leading Data Engineering solutions for our clients
- Collaborate on existing or new competence centers at Datashift;
- A highly entrepreneurial team;
- A no-nonsense working environment with a focus on high quality;
- Excellent terms of employment (including company car, fuel card, meal vouchers & bonus);
- Fringe benefits including continuous training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas;
- The opportunity to grow together with Datashift in terms of capabilities as well as financial benefits.
- Want to found out a bit more on how our CEO looks at working together? Take a look at his blogpost!
Interested or do you have further questions? Feel free to reach out to +32 496 89 50 64 or email@example.com to grab a coffee and an interview.
We are looking for a recruiter to fuel our future growth. Do you have a Bachelor or Master Degree combined with a first experience and a feeling in finding the right candidates? Are you passionate ... Read more
Power BI Consultant
To further grow our Modern Data Platform Practice, we are currently looking for a skilled Power BI Expert. Do you have 2 to 5 years of experience in designing and building data solutions with Power... Read more
Senior Data Engineer
Datashift is a fast-growing consultancy team with a focus on delivering solutions that answer business questions with data and facts. For one of our fastest growing practices, we are looking for a ... Read more
Domain owner AI
At Datashift, we cultivate a culture that values authenticity, innovation, and impactful work. We are a tight-knit crew of no-nonsense consultants who believe in excellence, maintain a sense of hum... Read more