Datashift is a very fast growing consultancy team with a focus focus on delivering solutions that answer business questions with data and facts. For one of our fastest growing practices, we are looking for a skilled Data Engineer with hands-on experience in MS Azure, AWS or Google Cloud.
Do you have 2 to 4 years of experience in consulting or service-oriented environments with at least a first experience in a Cloud Technology? And are you looking for a company that believes in creating an impact with Data at our customers together? Then what are you waiting for, send us your CV and we’ll contact you for an interview and a (virtual) cup of coffee.
- Look at what the client really needs and build maintainable data solutions (ETL/Infrastructure as a code/Interfaces/pipelines,...);
- Design data solutions, making the trade-off between cost and maintainability;
- Work together with Data Scientists, BI specialists and Business Consultants to deliver value to our customers;
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in data technology and actively participate in sharing your knowledge with your colleagues;
- Monitor the quality and stability of data solutions;
- Coach other Data Engineers.
- 2 years of experience in consulting or service-oriented environments;
- Programming experience with one or more languages: Python, Java, Scala, …;
- Experience with Linux;
- Deep knowledge of SQL;
- You know the ins and outs of cloud platforms like AWS, Google Cloud or Azure;
- You agree on the fact that 'containers' aren’t only used in the harbor and you have experience with Docker, Kubernetes etc.;
- Experience in building data solutions in production environments;
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French and English.
- Experience in building RESTful API’s with a framework of your choice (Flask, Django etc.);
- Experience with big data technologies like Hadoop, Cassandra and Elasticsearch;
- You are familiar when using tools like Apache Spark, Beam and/or Kafka.
Your Growth Path
- Datashift is a firm believer in growing through it's people. We will guide and support you providing a multitude of opportunities to develop and grow in the direction you want. However we equally believe that it's you who takes ownership of your growth. That's why we give you the tools and the driving seat, it's up to you to do seize the opportunity.
- One thing is for sure, surrounded by an entrepreneurial team, many opportunities will present themselves to deepen your expertise knowledge or broaden your Horizon in Data.
- In this particular role, you are on the track to become a Data Engineering expert and master leading Data Engineering solutions for our clients. Whilst collaborating within Datashift on existing competence centers or help establishing new practices. Making sure you and we keep up to speed with the advancements in the field of Data engineering.
- A highly entrepreneurial team where initiatives are highly valued and room is given to grow;
- A no-nonsense working environment where you will have a direct impact and deliver meaningful results (whilst having a lot of fun);
- Excellent terms of employment;
- Joining a fast growing company means growing together with it: learn new skills, take a variety of responsibilities and opportunities that continuously present themselves
- Fringe benefits including continuous training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas;
- The opportunity to grow together with Datashift in terms of capabilities as well as financial benefits.
- Want to found out a bit more on how our CEO looks at working together? Take a look at his blogpost!
Interested or do you have further questions? Feel free to reach out to +32 494 99 52 10 or email@example.com.
Medior Data Governance Engineer
Have you graduated with a master’s degree, already 2 to 5 years of experience in data governance and/or data management and are you eager to have an everlasting impact on clients? Do you want to bu... Read more
Business & Technology Analyst
At Datashift, we are always looking for skilled consultants and right now, we are hiring a Business & Technology Analyst. Have you recently graduated with a master’s degree and eager to have an... Read more
Datashift is a very fast growing consultancy team with a focus on delivering solutions that answer business questions with data and facts. For one of our fastest growing practices, we are looking f... Read more
Junior Data Governance Engineer
Datashift is a very fast growing consultancy team with a focus on delivering solutions that answer business questions with data and facts. For one of our current projects we are looking to strength... Read more