Datashift is a fast-growing consultancy team with a focus on delivering solutions that answer business questions with data and facts. For one of our fastest growing practices, we are looking for a skilled Data Engineer.
Do you have at least 4 to 6 years of experience and have at least 2 years of experience in a cloud environment? You love to work on projects and look at them from an end-to-end data perspective? Then we are delighted to receive your personal application and we’ll contact you for an interview and a (virtual) cup of coffee.
- Translate client needs into maintainable data solution (ETL/Infrastructure as a code/Interfaces/pipelines, ...);
- Design data solutions, making the trade-off between cost and maintainability;
- Work together with Data Scientists, BI specialists and Business Consultants to deliver value to our customers;
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in data technology and actively participate in sharing your knowledge with your colleagues;
- Monitor the quality and stability of data solutions;
- Coach other Data Engineers.
- Programming experience with Python;
- Knowing the ins and outs of cloud platforms like AWS, Google Cloud or Azure is a plus
- You have experience in integrating DevOps best practices (CI/CD, IaC, unite testing, etc.
- You have experience with Docker;
- Experience with Linux;
- Deep knowledge of SQL;
- Experience in building data solutions in production environments;
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French and English.
- Experience with the setup of event-driven pipelines is a plus
- Experience with PySpark and Kubernetes is a plus;
Your Growth Path
- Datashift is a firm believer in growing through its people. We will guide and support you providing many opportunities to develop and grow in the direction you want. However, we equally believe that it is you who takes ownership of your growth. That is why we give you the tools and the driving seat, it's up to you to do seize the opportunity.
- One thing is for sure, surrounded by an entrepreneurial team, many opportunities will present themselves to deepen your expertise knowledge or broaden your Horizon in Data.
- In this role, you are on the track to become a master in leading Data Engineering solutions for our clients. Whilst collaborating within Datashift on existing competence centers or helping to establish new practices. Making sure you and we keep up with the advancements in Data engineering.
- A highly entrepreneurial team;
- A no-nonsense working environment with a focus on high quality;
- Excellent terms of employment (including company car, fuel card, meal vouchers & bonus);
- Fringe benefits including continuous training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas;
- The opportunity to grow together with Datashift in terms of capabilities as well as financial benefits.
- Want to find out a bit more how our CEO looks at working together? Take a look at his blogpost!
Interested or do you have further questions? Feel free to reach out to +32 494 99 52 10 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Medior Data Governance Engineer
Have you graduated with a master’s degree, already 2 to 5 years of experience in data governance and/or data management and are you eager to have an everlasting impact on clients? Do you want to bu... Read more
Power BI Expert
To further grow our Business Intelligence Practice, we are currently looking for a skilled Power BI Expert. Do you have 2 to 5 years of experience in designing and building BI solutions with Power ... Read more
Data Quality Analyst
For one of our fastest growing practices we are looking for a Data Quality analyst. Do you have 2 to 5 years of experience of which at least 2 to 3 years in the field of data analysis and/or data q... Read more
Business development lead
Datashift is a very fast growing consultancy team with a focus focus on delivering solutions that answer business questions with data and facts. To support this growth and scaleability of our way ... Read more