Data Governance Lead
At dataSHIFT, we are always looking for skilled consultants and right now, we are hiring a Data Governance Lead.
Have you graduated with a master’s degree, already 5 to 8 years of experience in data governance and/or data management and eager to have an everlasting impact on clients? You are not afraid to be challenged intellectually and personally? If so, send us your CV and we’ll contact you for an interview and a cup of coffee.
- Understand client objectives and translate them into data policies;
- Design data governance solutions such as Collibra;
- Advise clients on the set-up of data departments and teams (incl. defining roles and responsibilities);
- Realize use cases such as data dictionaries, reporting governance or data lineage;
- Lead our data governance offering (incl. market analysis, follow-up partnerships, knowledge building, authority and spokesperson internal and external)
- Master Degree in the field of Business Economics, Civil Engineering or Information Management;
- 5 to 8 years of experience in consulting or service-oriented environments;
- Experience in Collibra is a plus;
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment;
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French and English
- A highly entrepreneurial team;
- A no-nonsense working environment with a focus on high quality;
- Excellent terms of employment;
- Fringe benefits including continuous training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas;
- The opportunity to grow together with dataSHIFT in terms of capabilities as well as financial benefits.
In case you are willing (= believe in a dataSHIFT) and able (= this level of expertise and professionalism), feel free to reach out to +32 476 89 30 69 (firstname.lastname@example.org).