Data Governance Lead
At dataSHIFT, we are always looking for skilled consultants and right now, we are hiring a Data Governance Lead.
Have you graduated with a master’s degree, already 5 to 8 years of experience in data governance and/or data management and eager to have an everlasting impact on clients? You are not afraid to be challenged intellectually and personally? If so, send us your CV and we’ll contact you for an interview and a cup of coffee.
You have the opportunity to join dataSHIFT. dataSHIFT specializes in business analytics, data engineering and data governance. It helps companies across industries to find and unlock the power of their data and to transform it into insights for action. It enables a shift from intuition to understanding. From understanding to action. From action to impact.
You will be part of an entrepreneurial team that focusses on providing high quality skills, technologies and advisory services to our clients. We deliver solid advice as well as tangible solutions. By delivering analytics enabled projects, you will help clients to turn data into meaningful insights.
- Understand client objectives and translate them into data policies;
- Design data governance solutions such as Collibra;
- Advise clients on the set-up of data departments and teams (incl. defining roles and responsibilities);
- Realize use cases such as data dictionaries, reporting governance or data lineage;
- Lead our data governance offering (incl. market analysis, follow-up partnerships, knowledge building, authority and spokesperson internal and external)
- Master Degree in the field of Business Economics, Civil Engineering or Information Management;
- 5 to 8 years of experience in consulting or service-oriented environments;
- Experience in Collibra is a plus;
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment;
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French and English
- A highly entrepreneurial team;
- A no-nonsense working environment with a focus on high quality;
- Excellent terms of employment;
- Fringe benefits including continuous training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas;
- The opportunity to grow together with dataSHIFT in terms of capabilities as well as financial benefits.
In case you are willing (= believe in a dataSHIFT) and able (= this level of expertise and professionalism), feel free to reach out to +32 476 89 30 69 (firstname.lastname@example.org).